BLACKBERRY DIALER DOWNLOAD
Please use your blackberry to browse to this webpage and click on the corresponding dialer for your blackberry. Please remember to create an account first before using this application.
» Blackberry 4.6 Dialer » Blackberry 4.7 & Up Dialer
1. From your blackberry browser, navigate to this website and click on the Dialer download.
2. The application will automatically install itself on your phone. You will need to restart your blackberry to complete the installation
3. Upon openning the application, you will need to set permissions, please allow all and continue.
4. Then the phone will ask to have access to phone information, check the box not to ask again and allow.
5. Enter in your "SIP" settings, these are your account username and password.
6. Under "auth username" you can put your account username, the display name can be something of your choice.
7. After the sip settings have registered on the network you are ready for your first phone call. Please keep in mind that all calls originate from the US and must be dialed as accordingly with the respective long distance prefixes.
Contact us if you have any additional questions.
Pointsphone Support Team.
| System powered by VOIP-PAL.COM Network Systems - Symbol:VPLM - "The World is Calling!"|